Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Grahamdh

Grahamdh

I'm a new owner of a Kuga, sat nav is saying 'no gps', is there something I'm not doing?

Hi, @Grahamdhthere are lots of threads on here about GPS/Sat nav problems, see the Fiesta forum for instance. The symbol comes up when the car can't get a signal, not aware of anything the driver can do wrong, fault seems to be with the system.

My car has Sync 3 and the signal is unreliable in the area approx covered by the Yorkshire Dales National Park. Not had a problem round the Leeds, York, Harrogate area, or the Yorkshire coast and had no issues on a recent holiday in Norfolk. So my problem would seem to be poor signal in a particular area, and I have found in areas where the car shows "no GPS" I can't get a signal on other devices either. Others have reported much more general problems however. Stopping and switching the the car off and restarting when "no GPS" comes up sometimes seems to reboot it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club