Do Not Sell My Personal Information

dash cam problems

mrmetallica

i had an incident earlier today i was sitting behind a car it was one of the 2 lane road but at the lights there is a right turn so i was in the right side behind 2 cars the very front car was turning right and the one in front was going straight on as was i.well the car turning right couldnt turn for a while but did after a while then the car in front went so did i.along the road the car starts breaking and being an idiot he stops gets out comes over to my car ranting that i was up his ***** driving like an idiot the dash cam clearly shows i wasnt i drove off and furter up the road he came flying down the midle on the shevrons jumps in font of my car jams his breaks on and gets out again the funny part is the car i was behind stoped got out and started to have a n argument with him so i drove of .any way the point is when he got out and was ranting at me my dash cam didnt record it any ideas why ? i got me sitting behind him and the second time he stoped in front of me. i want to send it to the police and report him hes out of his head.

7 hours ago, pragmatix said:

Simple thing first is it set to record?

yeah because it got the first part of me behind him then i didnt recor after that and the it recorded him over taking dangerously and pulling in front of me. the second part it didnt record he had stoped at lights and got out of his car. it wouldnt be because i was stationary would it ?

3 hours ago, mrmetallica said:

yeah because it got the first part of me behind him then i didnt recor after that and the it recorded him over taking dangerously and pulling in front of me. the second part it didnt record he had stoped at lights and got out of his car. it wouldnt be because i was stationary would it ?

If the ignition was of it wouldnt record but stationary with the engine running should be ok, whats the make and model of your dashcam

1 hour ago, pragmatix said:

If the ignition was of it wouldnt record but stationary with the engine running should be ok, whats the make and model of your dashcam

its a upintec xooolpro7d its a full hd one. im fed up with buying cameras and they go wrong

1 hour ago, mrmetallica said:

its a upintec xooolpro7d its a full hd one. im fed up with buying cameras and they go wrong

Not a camera i know about, but apparantly its a hard camera to set up as the instruction havnt translated from chinese very well, i would start again on the set up

13 hours ago, pragmatix said:

Not a camera i know about, but apparantly its a hard camera to set up as the instruction havnt translated from chinese very well, i would start again on the set up

i just googled it but the camera that came up wasnt the one i have ?

2 minutes ago, mrmetallica said:

i just googled it but the camera that came up wasnt the one i have ?

If you spell it right it does come up, yourvspelling in your post is wrong.

2 hours ago, pragmatix said:

If you spell it right it does come up, yourvspelling in your post is wrong.

spelt right or wrong it still comes up with the wrong camera

just done a google of aldi dash cams and found it. i think its a maxtek g1w