Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk3 parcel shelf pivot/support

antward91

Just taken my parcel shelf out for the first time and found the numpty who owned the car before me has broken one of the pivots where the parcel shelf attached to the C pillar.

Anyone know if and where I can get a new one?

It's currently being held in by a bolt 🙈

The parcel shelves are often broken in the Mk3, the support, the clips, the cables, even the shelf itself, obviously poorly built but I don't know what people are putting on them tbh!! :unsure: 

The C pillar support is moulded into the plastic.  You'll need to buy the whole thing, cost around £40 at Ford so best to find one at a breaker or scrap yard.  Or just put up with the screw is the cheapest option.  

36 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

The parcel shelves are often broken in the Mk3, the support, the clips, the cables, even the shelf itself, obviously poorly built but I don't know what people are putting on them tbh!! :unsure: 

The C pillar support is moulded into the plastic.  You'll need to buy the whole thing, cost around £40 at Ford so best to find one at a breaker or scrap yard.  Or just put up with the screw is the cheapest option.  

Thanks mate. I thought they were moulded looking at the other side but with how perfectly round the hole it's left is,made me abit unsure