Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

YouTube weird problem.

jace1969

This happens not on all videos but a nice few.

Open youtube then search say ford fiesta in this case and all the results then click a few, will open in normal size screen but its on the bottom where the comments are

so i have to scroll it down to see the video and tried HD/4K and normal all the same but only on a few not all,is it some setting as this just happened a week ago.

34 minutes ago, Frembrit said:

What are you viewing youtube with? PC, Laptop, tablet, phone? Personally I find that pages never display right on mobile and tablets, much easier on a pc or laptop.

Its on p.c mate,when i click on a video it opens all normal size the go full screen if you want but it open on the bottom of the page where the comments are.

I can only see the controls on the bottom of the video and i get the start of all the comments,scroll to get the full video or open in full screen and its there.

I use ccleaner and give it a clean a lot of times,always use Firefox with no problems at all like this in the past.

Its strange like on some videos it shows me the comments first,even a search on google don't bring anything up.

Are you on Windows 10? If so Ccleaner is very much redundant and might be doing more harm than good. Windows 10 has it's own inbuilt version that runs periodically in the background.

7 hours ago, Luke4efc said:

Are you on Windows 10? If so Ccleaner is very much redundant and might be doing more harm than good. Windows 10 has it's own inbuilt version that runs periodically in the background.

I never knew that and had it for years,always cleans load of stuff out of it still when i use it.

Just looked at it and the different is with the windows one is it runs in the background but you set it when your low on space and ccleaner does a

lot more options and items you want or need to clean.

I think the YouTube problem is something to do with setting as it thinks i want to look at comments first then play video after.

• 3 weeks later...

This is driving me nuts.

Just cant solve it,open youtube put in my search and search and list of videos,click on some and it opens so im looking at the channel link of that item/person/page etc.

so i just see about 20% of the video the bottom part where the controls are so even open in full screen or scroll down to get the full video,it seems when the are links

at the start of the comments.

I have added a youtube screen shot,see the red subscribe button and the start of the comments and above that the lower section of the video,it most the

times opens like this so i have to scroll it down to watch the video part.

20181231_163433.jpg