Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Fairytale Of New York

Turvey

They do it every year with this song.
I'm sure the BBC radio channels actually just blank the words anyway and have been doing for a few years now. 

Really boils my ***** that this comes up every year, without fail. 

We live in a world in which people go out looking to be offended, there is no hope for future generations at all. There is an excellent comedy sketch about being offended, link below. 

The text below is a post on a local Facebook page, it appears to have upset a couple of snowflakes and the comments have descended into anarchy......

“Good deed done for today 👊. This morning at Tesco check out I was behind a lady in the queue. Her bill came to £56.83 but when she counted out all her change she only had just under £50. I thought she was probably someone’s Gran and I’d like to think someone would have helped my Gran out if they seen her.
She didn’t want me to help her but I insisted, and in no time we had all her groceries back on the shelves. 💪

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Prime example of how the media make stuff up for the sake of a story. They say people get offended, possibly by quoting a tweet. However when you actually search Twitter that's the only tweet in existence that is going on about the song...

Finally!!! Steve Wright played it today, just after 4pm 😎