Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ffv?

AlexB

What's the difference between these (see attached screenshot).

If mine is a new Titanium (10 plate) would it definitely be an FFV?

post-5894-126695279436_thumb.png

What's the difference between these (see attached screenshot).

If mine is a new Titanium (10 plate) would it definitely be an FFV?

yes it would be an ffv as you are 2007 onwards 2006 onwards would be the first version all goes on build dates if you have any doubts enter the reg on this site and youll get the info you need simply click vehicle enter reg and in the right hand top it weill give you all the vehicle info including build date http://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleSelection.do

Thanks, i thought FFV might be some sort of different engine or something...

On the ETIS site I can only search by VIN number, which I don't have yet as I get the car on march 1st... The help says I can search by reg but I can't, the VIN number box doesnt accept reg numbers.

Thanks, i thought FFV might be some sort of different engine or something...

On the ETIS site I can only search by VIN number, which I don't have yet as I get the car on march 1st... The help says I can search by reg but I can't, the VIN number box doesnt accept reg numbers.

theres 2 boxes reg number at the top and vin number bottom

Not for me...

post-5894-126703804362_thumb.png

EDIT: Ok so you don't see the registration number box using google chrome browser... works with Firefox.

What's FFV sorry for sounding stupid

focus flexi fuel vehicle ffv its a focus that takes ethanol as a fuel

Thanks and that's pretty cool but where would you get it from

ah the question young daniel son well good question as there are very very very few places that sell ethanol as 5th gear found out testing the lotus ethanol car and couldnt find anywhere to get it filled up bar 1 station the government wants us all driving lpg or ethanol or battery powered yet theres the flaw hardly anyone sells ethanol so if you run out thats you screwed lpg isnt that widely available like where i live theres 1 lpg pump in 35 miles so if its empty its a 35mile trip there and another 35 back if you want it that much if you get a battery car they hardly go anywhere on a charge so are we expected to see millions of charging points lining the streets incse youre battery goes all a crock of sxxt if you ask me if the blooming earths gonna go its gonna go regardlessafter doing some googling Ford uses E85 - a blend of 15 per cent unleaded and 85 per cent bioethanol - and can use standard petrol as well. But below minus 15 degrees Celsius, the fuel needs to be pre-heated in order for the engine to start. To achieve this, plug-in electric elements are added to the engine block, which are then heated via the socket on the grille.

There is one major drawback in choosing a Focus FFV, though. At the moment, there are only a handful of E85 filling stations dotted around the country. So unless you live close to one of these, then the vast majority of your driving will be done using dirtier and costlier petrol.

its a petrol diesel preheaters etc in other words more gizmos top go wrong and leave you with a bill the size of nasas stationery fund when it all goes !Removed! up and the car refuses to move the ffv has also had to have hardened valves and valves seats due to the lack of lubrication the petrol would give

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club