Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus owner, not currently a fan!

JCSwarbrick

Hello, I've signed up as i've had nothing but problems since I bought my used focus, and wanted to pick a few brains! Look forward to hearing from you!

• Like 1

Hi i also just picked up a 55plate 2.0tdci focus estate as a stop gap until i get sorted out as just moved back from Spain .

This car was owned by the nhs paramedics and the engine everything is spotless as you can imagine i picked this up for not much money at all really but I'm having a bit if a nightmare when and everytime i go out in a morning and start the car from cold  it runs rough smokes and it stinks of in burnt fuel sort of smell once the engine warms up it runs fine great on fuel no smoke perfect soon as it goes cold same drama again im gonna scrap it if nothing logical shows up cheers for reading 

4 hours ago, Alicantemick said:

Hi i also just picked up a 55plate 2.0tdci focus estate as a stop gap until i get sorted out as just moved back from Spain .

This car was owned by the nhs paramedics and the engine everything is spotless as you can imagine i picked this up for not much money at all really but I'm having a bit if a nightmare when and everytime i go out in a morning and start the car from cold  it runs rough smokes and it stinks of in burnt fuel sort of smell once the engine warms up it runs fine great on fuel no smoke perfect soon as it goes cold same drama again im gonna scrap it if nothing logical shows up cheers for reading 

Hi Welcome

8 hours ago, Alicantemick said:

start the car from cold  it runs rough smokes and it stinks of in burnt fuel sort of smell once the engine warms up it runs fine great on fuel no smoke perfect

Glowplugs.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club