Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Engine Temp

fredsknekt

HI everybody,wellmy problem are this: When the engine is warmed up to normal temperature and my focus standing still on the spot.

My temp pin shows in the middle of the meter.But when I turned on the inernal heater tonumber 3 or 4 so will the engine temp go down slowley to almost 65 or 70 degreese.

Volvo has shange my thermostat. but even it will not work as it should.

what is the problem who does my temp working like this.

I have a ford focus -06 FFv Flexi

HI everybody,wellmy problem are this: When the engine is warmed up to normal temperature and my focus standing still on the spot.

My temp pin shows in the middle of the meter.But when I turned on the inernal heater tonumber 3 or 4 so will the engine temp go down slowley to almost 65 or 70 degreese.

Volvo has shange my thermostat. but even it will not work as it should.

what is the problem who does my temp working like this.

I have a ford focus -06 FFv Flexi

well first off theres nothing wrong the engine temp... built up to 90 the thermostat opens now the hot coolant going through the rad also provides the water to the heater matrix a small radiator behind youre dash now theres more hot water being taken away from the main rad... as you are only idling still so with the fan on 3 or 4 its basically taking all the heat out of the engine to maintain the interior temp.

thats why if youre car was overheating youre advised to whack the heater on full blast by taking the heat out the engine the coolant wont be as hot the thermostat will then close again to maintain it its normal you didnt even need a new thermostat it is working as it should youll notice that the heater isnt as warm because theres not a great deal of heat when idkling once you start driving the engine temp will go up the pump will work faster the jheat will build up again so simply youre worrying about nothing and wasting money for nothing every car does it mate

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club