Do Not Sell My Personal Information

spare wheel any difference mk6-mk7?

kevb123

just bought a mk7 with no spare will my mk6 spare wheel fit?

You'd need to post the size of both tyres,  my spare is 175/65 R14 for 16" wheels

The PCD for both the mk7 and mk6 is 4x108 so the spare should bolt straight on.

As for tyre size, the mk7 spare is a 175/65/r14 tyre (as stated above). This is the same size no matter what wheels/tyre size combo are fitted to your fiesta.

hi just looked my new car has alloys with 195 50 r 15 tyres and my old space saver has steel rim with 175 65 r14 tyres.

Hmm are sure they're 195/50/r15? The Fiesta tyre size for 15 inch should be 195/55/r15. If someones fitted the wrong tyre size to your 15 inch rims your speedo will read 60mph but you'll actually be doing 62mph. Ideally youd want the circumference difference to be less than 1%, rather than the over 3% difference you have now. See here for the difference in factory size to your size. I was nice enough to input the two sizes already lol.

Either way the spare will work fine with a negligible difference in speedo reading (see here for the tyre size comparison)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club