Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Member Introduction

octafish

hi i am octafish i am now the proud owner of a new ford fiesta 1.6 titanium sigma tivct colour hot magenta;it drives like a dream ;the [epas-steering]i found very good ;very responsive very good on moveability ;also i like the features inside the car remote climate control;alsothe phone device etc etc ;the only thing i was disapointed with was the fact ford did not supply a spare wheel ;just a bottle of liquid rubber and air compressor ;thats all very well for a small punture ;what happens if you are unlucky enough ;to have a side wall blow out ;you could be stuck in a country lane over an hour waiting for rac etc in the end after a lit of considaration i decided to take the plunge and bought the wheel;tyre ;jackand brace all priced separately total cost includeing vat 269.61 ouch!!!!!! i do feel ford are mean not to supply at least the jack and brace keeping down ;if you decide to go down the road i did ; at least you will not be stuck . away in about 15mins job done any feed back octafish

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club