Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vinyls - Car Washer Safe?

Sarghm

Hey guys! Thought I'd say hey and start with what's probably a very ignorant question, but one that I can't seem to find an answer for nonetheless...

A couple of months back, I applied some vinyls to my Fiesta Flame. I've been hand-washing up until now, but was wondering whether I'd be safe to run it through the car wash at my local supermarket? Just since at the moment I'd like it looking clean, but haven't really got the time to get the washing stuff out?

I've enclosed a picture of the car in question, and you can see the vinyls on there. Thanks in advance guys :)

screenshot20100223at134.png

Never take a car in a carwash!!! Bad bad bad! Better to take it to a jet wash if you're short on time.

If the vinyls were put on when the car was clean etc then there should be no problem with the car wash. The power washer would be worse if you catch a corner.

Its best to stick with hand washing really :D

Hope that help.

Ben

I have the exact same bonnet decal and have had no problems washing - all be it its not been through a car wash, passes the pressure washer test though.

Car looks really good btw B)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club