Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ford inflator and sealant kit

kevb123

got one with my car.

can you just pump up tyres with this or does the sealant have to be connected?

Mine looks like this and pumps up the tyres without the sealant screwed on. It's actually the best/quickest 12v tyre inflator I've used lol.

s-l640.jpg

• Like 1

great, thats what i've got 🙂 saves my buying a pump.

Just don't rely on it if you get a puncture.

• Like 1

Remember the canister gunk you get with it might have a "Use By" date, do yourself a favour and get a spare wheel and tyre off eBay or somewhere. If the puncture hole is too big to be sealed by the canister of gunk you will be up ***** creek without a paddle. Besides youll need to replace the canister with a new one around 20 quid a time.

I totally agree with auldreekie. you have a well in the bottom of the boot for a spare wheel so you may as well put on there. Standard spare for that car is 175/65/14. It is not a skinny space saver. It might be smaller than the other wheels on your car but it is the standard road wheel size from the Studio models and the Econetic Diesel models so it is better than a skinny space saver. Easy to get on eBay, even a 2nd hand spare as a 'get you home' spare is better then none. All car tyres made in last 30 years have the date of manufacture on the side wall  eg.  4215  means week 42 of 2015  so you can check if really old. That style of wheel dates from 2002 onwards so could have quite an old tyre on.

thx, i've bought a spare as didnt want to destroy tyres with goo! just needed a pump 

Just bought a spare for mine too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro