Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Ford Owner

AlexHH25

Hi All,

I've recently been able to purchased myself a new Ford Focus ST-Line 140BHP 1L Petrol (2018). It's my second car (shock horror haha), first I had a Kia Picanto (2009) which I learnt to drive in and to be honest cherished as it was a really nice car, especially for a young lad learning to drive. The Kia was an amazing car but luckily thanks to a recent job progression I've been able to get the car I've wanted for years, a Focus. Admitting, my dream was a ST but the ST-Line does the job for me. It ticks all the asthetic boxes I was after and compared to the Picanto it ticks enough engine boxes for me also. I had some really unfortunate luck of someone reverising into the front of it not 48 hours into owning it (and leaving no information) but apart from that, what a wonderful car.

So yeah, that's about it. I've attached a few images of mine that I've took since owning it plus meeting a friend who I didn't even realised owned one (less mod cons than mine admitting).

Interested to meet you all and join the owners club forum!

Ta, Alex

Alex and Charles Focus.jpg

• Like 2

Hi Welcome

• Like 1

Hi and welcome good choice

• Like 1

19 hours ago, dezwez said:

Hi Welcome

Thanks! 😊

11 hours ago, Manclad72 said:

Hi and welcome good choice

Thanks, yeah it's a lovely car!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club