Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Free Roadside Assist Offer

pikestones

on the ford UK site,if you go to "servicing offers",there is an offer for an extra year of Ford Assist cover with every service,at participating dealers.

I had my first service last month ,and asked how the offer worked when paying the bill as my car is only 8 months old and still has the original cover till July.

The dealer said I wouldnt get the free extended cover,as you have to ask at the time of booking in,and I asked when paying the bill.

Anyway 2 weeks later and a couple of phone calls direct to Ford CS and I have my extended cover.

So just a warning really,If you have your car serviced ,ask about this as they dont advertise it in the dealerships and they wont offer it to you unless you ask.

Dave

From the Ford site:

Now there’s now even more reason to choose a Ford dealer to have your vehicle serviced. If you take your Ford to be serviced at a participating Ford Dealer you will now receive up to one year of roadside assistance*

on the ford UK site,if you go to "servicing offers",there is an offer for an extra year of Ford Assist cover with every service,at participating dealers.

The dealer said I wouldn't get the free extended cover,as you have to ask at the time of booking in,and I asked when paying the bill.

Anyway 2 weeks later and a couple of phone calls direct to Ford CS and I have my extended cover.

So just a warning really,If you have your car serviced ,ask about this as they don't advertise it in the dealerships and they wont offer it to you unless you ask.

Dave

Thanks for the tip, need a service this month, wonder if you are supposed to tell them before booking in so they can load the breakdown cost onto the service price, or is that to cynical, does anybody know when this offer is due to finish?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club