Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Noisy Thrust Bearing

fred1234

help

i have a 2007 1.25 which has a right noisy engine and thrust bearing in clutch dealer does not want to know

how do i persuade him to budge its driving me mad

you could try customer services on 0845 841 1111, but if the car is out of warrenty i fear you will have no joy as they would put the bearing noise down to wear and tear or abuse, good luck.

Still. In warranty

Manager. Says all do that is this true?

the engine noisy after oil. Change. Dealer don't care

customer service always wAiting any more ideas

Inform them in writing that you are getting an independent engineers report, If proven to be Fords problem you will be returning the car to them for fixing, taking an hire car, informing your solicitor, informing the local media with reference to shoddy service, If they refuse to have it back put information about rubbish service all over the car and park it outside there dealership.

Inform them in writing that you are getting an independent engineers report, If proven to be Fords problem you will be returning the car to them for fixing, taking an hire car, informing your solicitor, informing the local media with reference to shoddy service, If they refuse to have it back put information about rubbish service all over the car and park it outside there dealership.

This route works, the engineers report and lawyers that is. Be aware though, that Ford will not pay for the engineers report, even if you can prove it was there mis-diagnosis.

Hi,

I used to work at a Ford dealer (until about 5 years ago) and this was certainly a common problem on the 1995 to 2002 Fiesta 1.25. The noise goes when you dip the clutch?

I am guessing Ford must know of this issue - it sticks in my mind from back then (I was in sales).

If you are getting no joy from your dealer - try another. The good thing about Ford is the size of the network. There are lots of new Ford 'retail dealers' popping up everywhere. Where I live in Kent there are about 7 dealers within an hours drive.

Worth a go?

Good luck.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club