Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk 7 Fiesta stereo upgrade help please

BlackMagic19641

Hi All

Im New to really any forum so please bare with me.

I have a 2009 Titainium i believe a mk7 the stereo in it although good dosnt do bluetooth.

What can i do?

I have seen the Sony Stereo on eBay so earlier i stripped down my dash and had a look at the back connections to my current stereo (took Pics Attached)

the connections are different, Is there a a lead i connect to my current wiring to make the correct connections for the sony 1 or any other way i can get any bluetooth fiesta stereo i can get for bluetooth. Dont want aftermarket as been told looks bad.

Thanks in Advance

Andy

20190515_182621.jpg

20190515_182623.jpg

Look for a PFL Sony unit (if you want to upgrade) and Sync module (but better off getting a 1.1 module). There’s a couple of threads on here on how to install with the minimal amount of effort. It’s much more work to install a Facelift unit. 

Easiest (and cheapest) solution if you are happy with the radio and just want bluetooth might be an aftermarket bluetooth add on (Parrot or similar) connected via the appropriate T-harness.  

Look in the back of the glove box there should be a gray connector that is the connection for a bluetooth module mine was behind the round metal bar, Not knowing what type of radio you have I have no idea if your radio its self will work with the module

Thanks for the replies

Cant believe ford wouldnt have the option of upgrading a standard stereo to a better 1.

going down the parrott route Thanks all again

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club