ASF22

Need help with identifying Ford Fiesta interior aestetic things

I saw this picture and was wondering if anyone knows where I can get this red stuff? Is it just a custom design with placing and cutting wraps or can I buy these things from somewhere? I am not sure who's Fiesta this is as I saw the picture a while ago and have it saved. 

Fiesta Red Interior.PNG

You can definitely buy vinyl vent rings on eBay - https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=firsta+pink+vent+surrounds&_osacat=72211&_from=R40&_trksid=m4084.l1313&_nkw=fiesta+pink+vent+surrounds

The wheel badges are also easy to get, they are now being supplied by DMB again as well as others.

But given the extent of parts covered in that car I reckon they bought a roll of wrap and did it themselves.  Don't remember ever seeing a pre cut peice for the steering wheel plastic.  It could be paint or hydrodip as well though.  There are plenty of options depending on skill and budget.

3 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

You can definitely buy vinyl vent rings on eBay - https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=firsta+pink+vent+surrounds&_osacat=72211&_from=R40&_trksid=m4084.l1313&_nkw=fiesta+pink+vent+surrounds

The wheel badges are also easy to get, they are now being supplied by DMB again as well as others.

But given the extent of parts covered in that car I reckon they bought a roll of wrap and did it themselves.  Don't remember ever seeing a pre cut peice for the steering wheel plastic.  It could be paint or hydrodip as well though.  There are plenty of options depending on skill and budget.

All I really want is the Steering wheel cover since I have a black edition but the new ones don't have a fully black wheel anymore they have silver so I wanted to get change that and also the gearbox lining. The dashboard would be great as well but I think that's just some of that pinstipe tape or whatever it is called. The doors I don't really care for.