Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wiring into Mk 7.5 (Titanium, 2014) front seats

freddickens76

Yesterday when cleaning the inside of my car I saw that there is a wiring block connected to the front edge of both of the front seats, is this airbag related or does my car have the wiring for the heated seats?

It is a Titanium spec car, so the only thing that it is missing from the Titanium X spec at the time was the heated front seats and leather seat covers.

If the wiring is for the heated seats, how difficult is it to get them to work and add the necessary buttons to the panel? I tried searching on here and google for wiring under the seats, but that mostly came up with buying seats from eBay etc.

That block is for the seat airbags.

There are some on here that have upgraded to heated seats though, so it can be done.

• Thanks 1

Thanks, that is what I had expected. I don't think that it is worth pulling the seat apart to add the wiring, especially because I will probably change the car this year.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club