Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2011 Ford Fiesta

Johnno260

Hi all, I have a 2011 Ford Fiesta Zetec. 

It’s done around 85k miles and I have been advised the cam belt and water pump needs replacement, how much roughly will an independent charge for this?

also I have a leaky input bearing on the gearbox, the independent wasn’t 100% sure if this would involve removal of the entire gearbox or if it can be refitted on the car, he was looking into this, how much should I be looking at for this? I assume if the gearbox needs to come out a new clutch as well? 

It’s a 1.4 Duratec engine.

Thanks in advance.

I've just had the cambelt and water pump replaced in my 2011 Fiesta (1.25 petrol) due to hitting the 8 year limit, although it had only done about 50,000 miles. Those cost about £460 together at a "single-franchise Ford dealership", albeit one without a big shiny showroom. I don't know how much it would cost at other garage types.

I had mine done 12 months ago,1.6 titanium 2011 so the Tivct engine and cost me £380 with water pump,its the Dayco kit which is if not one of the top ones and what ford use

as i have asked ford garages,i know a few of our local ford garages so i pop round the back and have a word with them.

Saved me a good £200 on labor not going to ford and still the same cover as long as you use a good garage with good reviews.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club