Marie1282

Ford fiesta 1.5 tdci 2015 body kits?

So i have the fiesta above^ i was just wondering which body kit would fit on my car? Im pretty clueless as to what will or wont fit... also am i right in saying mine is a mrk7? 🙈😂 

At 2015 it'll be a Mk7 facelift, what we'd usually call Mk7.5 on here but ebay sellers seem to make up their own marks sometimes lol. 

Are you looking for an aftermarket bodykit?  Or standard parts from other models like the ST?

I always get drawn to the st look instead of the zetec s but if i can find an aftermarket kit i like then id be happy to go with that but its finding one i dont know what im looking for if you get what i mean😂🙈

Haha, yeah that's fair enough! :biggrin:  ST parts can be fitted fairly easily but I don't know about aftermarket kits for these myself.

ST sideskirts, rear diffuser and rear spoiler will fit but you will need a Zetec S front lower air dam and splitter. Zetec S grills will also fit but not the OEM ST one. There are imitation ST grills on eBay that will fit.