Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Old Member

hardmonkeys

Hello all,

Back again, not sure most will remember me, I was briefly here about 3-4yrs ago when I saved a 1999 Focus from the scrappy, it was my sisters and she was just going to scrap it, so I bought it for £50, Mot'd it, and cleaned it up and used it for 6-7mths before selling it to a local bloke who needed a cheap mode to transport to work and back, it is STILL not the road now!! lovely!

ANYWAY!!! I am back in a Ford...this time a 2014 Ford Fiesta 1.6 Diesel, bought it for my business as a runabout/estimating car, I love it! so will hopefully be here for help/advice and tips with car, I hopefully will be able to help too..

• Like 1

welcome back ☺️

Thank you. Can’t wait to get stuck in. There are a few little body work issues that need to be sorted, like the front bumper is cracked and the rear bumper corner has come away from the bodywork on the Nearside. Will get some pics later, remind me, can we add photos straight to the site, or are we to use a photo host like photobucket etc 

4 hours ago, hardmonkeys said:

remind me, can we add photos straight to the site, or are we to use a photo host like photobucket etc 

Add them direct if the right format

Thanks.

i do have a few issues with the car, I noticed them yesterday, the front and rear parking sensors don’t work, and the headlights are different haha. One has led drls the other is a standard unit. 

16D7C754-AA3F-4C32-A742-94B2C44A17F3.jpeg

0E3897D6-2147-4935-A99C-B164D0966709.jpeg

E8F9B4F5-EF98-4A99-9309-990E4AEEBE7C.jpeg

More issues. It’s obviously had a knock at some point, had a quick look behind the. Bumper, looks like the black plastic clip has broken. Any ideas how easy/difficult they are to replace? And cost?

thanks. 

13C3F34A-8897-4109-A27A-9545A35EBFF6.jpeg

E6477D87-F487-4484-A1ED-70957EB569EC.jpeg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club