Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus MK2 Carpet question

Depraved

Hi guys, boring question.. I just bought an 08 Focus Zetec with no floor mats and I am seeing holes in the carpet on both the drivers and passengers side as illustrated in the attached pics. I understand that the two on the drivers side near the heel area are for the plastic floor mat fixing brackets and I'm guessing its the same on the passenger side - right? But I am curious about the other hole in the carpet running parallel to the drivers door - can anyone tell me what that is? Is it meant to be there? Also, with the passenger side holes - is that standard? Most aftermarket floor mats I see do not seem to have fixings for the passenger side. thanks for any advice!

passenger.jpeg

driver.jpeg

The one by the drivers door is a flap, if you lift it up you should see your VIN stamped underneath.

The carpet does have mat fixing holes both sides as standard, although the genuine mats don't have fixings on the passenger side as you say. 

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club