TaylorA

Ford Fiesta Windows

Recommended Posts

I’ve got a 18 plate fiesta St line. Is there anyway I can put the front electric window down with my key? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TaylorA said:

I’ve got a 18 plate fiesta St line. Is there anyway I can put the front electric window down with my key? 

Yes, unlock the car, then press and hold the unlock key until they start going down, to close, hold the lock key until they start going back up 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You need to have global closing enabled in the settings menu to do this, assuming your car has global closing (mine doesn't). Afaik this feature is only on 5 door cars with electric rear windows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

You need to have global closing enabled in the settings menu to do this, assuming your car has global closing (mine doesn't). Afaik this feature is only on 5 door cars with electric rear windows.

Good point on the menu settings. The feature is also on the 3 door cars too, mine has this and it’s the 3 door 😉 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll give it a go later on today. Nice one 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, DG97 said:

The feature is also on the 3 door cars too, mine has this and it’s the 3 door 😉 

I didn't put that very well - I was trying to say you needed to have electric rear windows to have this feature on a 5 door😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

I didn't put that very well - I was trying to say you needed to have electric rear windows to have this feature on a 5 door😀

I see, all makes sense now! 😉 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My previous 6 cars all had electric rear windows but they were never used. Likewise global closing, except one time when I must have put pressure on the keys in my pocket and returned to the car to find all the windows down. So when I found the ST-L X didn't have them as standard (surprising, as the Titanium X does) I didn't bother ticking that particular box!😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

My previous 6 cars all had electric rear windows but they were never used. Likewise global closing, except one time when I must have put pressure on the keys in my pocket and returned to the car to find all the windows down. So when I found the ST-L X didn't have them as standard (surprising, as the Titanium X does) I didn't bother ticking that particular box!😀

I've always had 3 door cars so I guess having any form of openable rear windows would be a luxury 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.