Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Deadline Of 1300 Today

adzmcp

Redtop issued today by Ford says all dealers must have our orders in and processed for the Scrappage scheame by 1300 anything after this time may not be eligble. Just to let u all know :)

Redtop issued today by Ford says all dealers must have our orders in and processed for the Scrappage scheame by 1300 anything after this time may not be eligble. Just to let u all know :)

Is this true?

I am waiting for my ford dealer to get back to me on a scrappage deal lol...

He is struggling to find the car i want, tick tock tick tock....

Yep as of 1300 today if your order was not in then it may not be eligible now. Ford have said any orders after that time or proccessed wrong will lose out on the scrappage. They have asked us to keep hold of peoples details becuase they are hopeing there is a Stage 2 exit but they say its very unlikely. Next door KIA ran out of scrappage orders 2 weeks ago and they have not been given anymore allocations and now KIA have brought out there own scrappage scheame.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club