Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good Price

artscot79

well ive been pricing up the essential timing belt change and ive got a few prices from garages i trust ford want 220 thats belt and tensioner plus fitting however a really good garage can do the belt tensioner rollers and fitting 180 quid all in does it sound a fair enough price?

well ive been pricing up the essential timing belt change and ive got a few prices from garages i trust ford want 220 thats belt and tensioner plus fitting however a really good garage can do the belt tensioner rollers and fitting 180 quid all in does it sound a fair enough price?

Like you I'm a tight !Removed! :D but that sounds like a decent deal.

without wanting to do a sales pitch i can sell you a full gen kit for £74.17 delivered...Im sure if you asked around you could get the labour only for less than £105. I have a guy that does full mondeo dual mass and clutch replacements for £100!!!

without wanting to do a sales pitch i can sell you a full gen kit for £74.17 delivered...Im sure if you asked around you could get the labour only for less than £105. I have a guy that does full mondeo dual mass and clutch replacements for £100!!!

Your can pitch in any time you want mate.

Your can pitch in any time you want mate.

lol cheers....seen your post about the mudflaps...we send to europe but have had problems in the past with further afield i/e stuff going missing etc etc and different specs...I know Dave (I used to work there for 10 years) so hopefully they will sort his flaps.

lol cheers....seen your post about the mudflaps...we send to europe but have had problems in the past with further afield i/e stuff going missing etc etc and different specs...I know Dave (I used to work there for 10 years) so hopefully they will sort his flaps.

depending which side of the Bosporus bagheera lives on he may live in Europe :) Istanbul is the most magical city I've visited and would recommend it to anybody as a city break holiday. Better still if it is coupled with a 10 day break in Northern Cyprus.

I know what you mean regards posting, I had to DSL some documents out to our Sons apartment on top of a mountain, near Gumusluk, Bodrum, Turkey. OK I exaggerate a bit [but it had red flashing lights atop the wireless towers sited there]

TP1009022-1.jpg

Anyway I was in WH Smiths an hour and a half, because the computer would not allow the lass to complete the process because of no zip code. I said the address was legit, they don't do zip codes Bodrum way. Anyway DHL give her a code that obviously pointed it to be despatched to Bodrum Milas airport. That was new years eve, and when our lad walked in his apartment new years day it was waiting for him.

depending which side of the Bosporus bagheera lives on he may live in Europe smile.gif Istanbul is the most magical city I've visited and would recommend it to anybody as a city break holiday. Better still if it is coupled with a 10 day break in Northern Cyprus.

I know what you mean regards posting, I had to DSL some documents out to our Sons apartment on top of a mountain, near Gumusluk, Bodrum, Turkey. OK I exaggerate a bit [but it had red flashing lights atop the wireless towers sited there]

TP1009022-1.jpg

Anyway I was in WH Smiths an hour and a half, because the computer would not allow the lass to complete the process because of no zip code. I said the address was legit, they don't do zip codes Bodrum way. Anyway DHL give her a code that obviously pointed it to be despatched to Bodrum Milas airport. That was new years eve, and when our lad walked in his apartment new years day it was waiting for him.

the garage doing it are getting the gen belt roller bolt and tensioner in a kit for 65 quid as they get them cheaper and the other 120 is labour they have an excellent reputation and know theyre stuff so i reckon ill get them doing it in the next few weeks cars only done 69k now but ide rather have it done and know its done

the garage doing it are getting the gen belt roller bolt and tensioner in a kit for 65 quid as they get them cheaper and the other 120 is labour they have an excellent reputation and know theyre stuff so i reckon ill get them doing it in the next few weeks cars only done 69k now but ide rather have it done and know its done

i would say thats a good price mate. 3hrs labour? have you considered doing the auxilliary belt too?

i would say thats a good price mate. 3hrs labour?

not sure how long the labour would be never done a focus before so ive no idea how long it would or should take from what i see wheel off driver liner off gives you access move the power steering fluid resovoir and you can get to almost everything you need to

Is the timing belt change at 70000 mile and also wots a good kit and how much is ford likely to charge as I don't feel ready to do it myself as Im not that far been studying this

Is the timing belt change at 70000 mile and also wots a good kit and how much is ford likely to charge as I don't feel ready to do it myself as Im not that far been studying this

timing belt for zetec engines is stated as 10 years or 100k im doing mine early ford qouted 220 all in that the parts and labour just get the genuine kit for it mate

I'm guesing ford will use genuine parts then, also how come cord say 100kyet my mates astra has it a staed one of only 40k

I'm guesing ford will use genuine parts then, also how come cord say 100kyet my mates astra has it a staed one of only 40k

different engines different cars etc you seen an astra timing belt they are skinny the focus has a pretty wide thick belt on it the belts arent the issue like the vw cars its the tensioners that cause the belt to snap when they cease or beak up its hit and miss theres posts of cars hitting 30k and it goes theres others i know a few who have done over 100k and its been fine simply put when you can afford it just get it done forpeace of mind vw was 100k then changed to 60k my pold mans almera is 60k yet my old hyundai was 80k and cordoba was 70k akll down to the belts some cars just have skinny little belts

I had mine done last month and would say based on the prices I got £180 is more than reasonable.

I had mine done last month and would say based on the prices I got £180 is more than reasonable.

ive always had a mate do my belts for me hes never charged despite the offer of cash but hes started cutting corners on peoples cars and i aint letting him near the focus.

well the price seems fair and the garage is good so i guess thats answered my question so cheers guys

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club