Do Not Sell My Personal Information

USB Port Replacement

Rundle123

Does anyone know where I could buy a USB port, I have recently bought this car and found the USB port was badly damaged anyone know where I could get a replacement or better it to get fixed? Thanks

image.jpg

Try good old E-bay item 254263160430 

Sorry to hijack but can that port be retro fitted? I only have an AUX out with no USB

Sorry to hijack but can that port be retro fitted? I only have an AUX out with no USB

No probs..... yes I’m sure you can upgrade, you would need a new bluetooth module (located under passenger side glovebox) it looks like this...... 57540328f8dc1cf2bc7e36e3ab99d44e.jpg
7143fe0f5d63a309d39bb453f9997248.jpg

Once you swap yours over I’m at a loss I’m afraid, maybe it will be plug and play? Or maybe you will have to activate it using a modified elm with forscan?
But I’m certain it can be done.

• 4 months later...

Could you let me know how to remove the facade that the USB and AUX sit in (as per the 1st screenshot in this thread).

I just pushed a USB stick into the USB port and managed to push it all the way through :(

Thanks!

Could you let me know how to remove the facade that the USB and AUX sit in (as per the 1st screenshot in this thread).
I just pushed a USB stick into the USB port and managed to push it all the way through :(
Thanks!

Maybe mine’s got loose from repeated removal but I can just pop it out with a screwdriver or plastic tool. There’s just a few little hooks top & bottom you need to tease round.
  • Thanks 2

On 1/2/2020 at 2:52 PM, welshysss said:

I just pushed a USB stick into the USB port and managed to push it all the way through 😞

Thanks!

I used a screen removal tool . These sets are great for car things to.

617M-ymL0QL._SL1000_.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Does anyone know how to install this as I cant find it in any you tube videos?

• 1 year later...

Can someone tell me where the the usb interface is on my 2015 fiesta the port has broken and  I have a new cable but can't find the interface anywhere to swap the cables . Tried under glove box cables look like they are going up behind the stereo unit ?? Can anyone help.? 

OK found the interface behind the stereo, whole head unit had to come out but still have same issue just keeps beeping on and off again when I attach my phone and still won't play music 😑  any ideas anyone. It's not got sync or navigation or phone connection or bluetooth.( bog standard car )  Can still use the aux cable but can't control anything which is annoying having to open phone to skip tracks 🤔 does anyone have any ideas PLEASE ? 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club