Arkhangelsk1989

St seats in a 5 door mk6 fiesta

Hello just a quick question will the seats out of a 3dr mk6 fiesta ST fit into a 5 door mk6 fiesta 

Yeah those will fit 👍. Have you looked at the mk6 zetec s seats? Exactly the same as the ST ones except they don't have the ST embroidery on them. Might look cleaner in the car rather than it looking silly with ST on them on a non ST fiesta. 

DSC_0229.JPG

Yeah good point, I like the ST ones because of the blue on them and mine being the zetec blue, it has a blue dash so it will fit in with the car, it's just like you say, the ST badge that would look a bit daft. I will have a look into the zetec s seats and If I can find some for a good price I might get them. 

Cheers for the reply

4 hours ago, Arkhangelsk1989 said:

Yeah good point, I like the ST ones because of the blue on them and mine being the zetec blue, it has a blue dash so it will fit in with the car, it's just like you say, the ST badge that would look a bit daft. I will have a look into the zetec s seats and If I can find some for a good price I might get them. 

Cheers for the reply

No worries. I don't think though the zetec s part leather seats came with the blue or red fabric like the STs unless you want full leather. 

Just bought some of the part leather st seats in blue, going to install them on Sunday. They are definitely a straight swap front and back with no adjustments or anything?. Just want too make sure they fit. 

Cheers

12 hours ago, Arkhangelsk1989 said:

Just bought some of the part leather st seats in blue, going to install them on Sunday. They are definitely a straight swap front and back with no adjustments or anything?. Just want too make sure they fit. 

Cheers

I remember seeing a picture of a 5 door fiesta and it had ST bumpers, spoiler and seats on it so id believe it's a straight swap.