Do Not Sell My Personal Information

S Max 2.0 tdci HELP ! Please.

TKJimmer

Sorry I posted this on wrong forum first time..  

Hello. I have a 2.0 tdci ford smax wa6. 2008 model. The Aux belt snapped and took out the crank sensor and ring. Also it wrapped around the crank pulley and snapped the cam belt. Obviously engine wouldnt start . So i put new belts and sensor on and it fired up but was missing badly. So i assumed the valves had bent. Upon looking into it i saw that 3 of the cam followers had snapped. Replaced these and primed the fuel system (pain in the rear) and bingo she fired up and ran sweet . I left it running as I finished putting all the bits back on so I could.drive it. Took it for a test run and it ran perfect. As I came back up the hill it just lost all power and stopped . I restarted and it pulled away as normal for 100yds then stopped again. I assumed it had run out of fuel as the light was on. I have been trying to bleed it through for 3 days dow but it just don't start. As I bleed from the fuel return pipe as instructed ingot loads of air.  And there is an air bubble just before the fuel pump that just wont budge ...

Please help me

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club