Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Retrofit 3rd seat row on s-max

Tumezi

Hi, 

We have 2008 s-max with 5seats but its registered as 7 seater. 

I've been searching informaation about adding 3rd row of seats on s-max, but didn't find anything and ford wasnt helpful To give information regarding this. Said only its too expensive. 

So questions is, is it just plug and play if i buy seats and seatbelts, or Do i need different type of floor panel To trunck and Maybe airbags also? 

I know that the body is same, but the accessories on trunk are different..

Are you sure the two 3rd row seats haven't been folded down? I think the seat belts are attached to the seats so they would then be hidden.

This is a plug and play.

You will need seatbelts (installed in the pillars), plastic trims, floor carpet and 2 seats.

All mounting points are already installed.

Here's a very good topic. It's in polish but you can translate it easily.

Make sure this is allowed in your country (legally) and you will be able to change number of seats formally. (Many countries record this)

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?url=https%3A%2F%2Fforum%2Efordclubpolska%2Eorg%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D195904&share_tid=195904&share_fid=42379&share_type=t&link_source=app

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Would it easier/cheaper/less hassle if you part-exchanged it for a 7 seat model?

Would it easier/cheaper/less hassle if you part-exchanged it for a 7 seat model?
In most cases - no, especially if you know your car and service history.

The biggest issue is the carpet as it's a one piece that can't be bended so it's difficult to send.

On 1/26/2020 at 11:52 AM, mkaminski100 said:

This is a plug and play.

You will need seatbelts (installed in the pillars), plastic trims, floor carpet and 2 seats.

All mounting points are already installed.

Here's a very good topic. It's in polish but you can translate it easily.

Make sure this is allowed in your country (legally) and you will be able to change number of seats formally. (Many countries record this)

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?url=https%3A%2F%2Fforum%2Efordclubpolska%2Eorg%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D195904&share_tid=195904&share_fid=42379&share_type=t&link_source=app

Hi, 

Thanks for Quick response. 🙂

I Will start To look seats and belts for it, for Quick search its like 500€ for seats&belts. ...and the "carpet" ... Well i think the carpet could be purchased locally on ford if its not f**king expensive. 

By the way, is the carpet all the way long To front seats or is it a litlle piece only for boot? 

Well it could be cheaper To buy 7 seater, but there isnt so much options In Finland, cause it should be White and manual, (wife requires) and most of those are with powershift if they are White and i kinda dont trust on the quality of transmission under 2015 models, and over that they are too expensive for me. 

Rear carpet starts underneath the second row of seats and goes to the end of the boot.
You need to undo the second row to remove it (unscrew rear bolts completely and loosen up the front bolts)
This carpet however is reinforced and can't be folded so posting is a nightmare

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club