Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Holiday suggestions

Luke88
聽Share

Just planning a summer holiday with my brothers family. Want somewhere with a short flight due to young family (and his wife not liking flying). Looking for suggestions. Been looking at Majorca but unsure what areas are good and not so good. Any tips from you lovely people ?
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Luke88 said:

Just planning a summer holiday with my brothers family. Want somewhere with a short flight due to young family (and his wife not liking flying). Looking for suggestions. Been looking at Majorca but unsure what areas are good and not so good. Any tips from you lovely people ?

Cyprus is nice聽馃槉

• Like 2

Love Cyprus. Unfortunately looks like we are looking at the Balearic Islands or mainland Spain as only a 2.5 hr flight

Cyprus is nice聽[emoji4]
Love the place.
Paphos is a relaxed and family oriented old fishing port with lots of good restaurants plus it's a short hop (3-4 miles) from Paphos airport.
Protaras and Ayia Napa are more lively and have lots of bars if you prefer noisy but are about 1 hour (40 miles +) drive from Larnaca airport.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Flight time is about 4 - 5 hours max.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

As for Majorca, I would avoid really. In the summer as soon as you get there the airport will be heaving at security. Not a nice experience . And you may be unlucky on the flights with drunk loud youth heading for magaluf and Palma Nova. Alcudia on the north of Island is family friendly聽

Where to go on hol is dependant on how young the children are?聽聽

Can you and your brother just leave the children at home with his wife . That would free up some destinations and money. Lol聽

If the kids are under school age , all they want will be sand, sea food , hotel kids club regardless where they are .聽

• Like 1

Would to love to leave the wives at home. Lol.聽
kids are 12,6,5 and 3.聽

• 2 weeks later...

If you're looking for a holiday with a short flight you could go from Bristol to Exeter, Manchester, Heathrow, Stanstead, Luton, Edinburgh, Channel Isles, Isles of Scilly, Cork or Dublin, all those from Bristol are short flights!聽馃榿

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/29/2020 at 7:41 PM, Luke88 said:

Would to love to leave the wives at home. Lol.聽
kids are 12,6,5 and 3.聽

How many wives do you have? 12 kids with one, 6, 5 and 3 with the others, would be expensive to take them all on holiday, no wonder you would love to leave them all at home!聽馃榿

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Milkman said:

How many wives do you have? 12 kids with one, 6, 5 and 3 with the others, would be expensive to take them all on holiday, no wonder you would love to leave them all at home!聽馃榿

I've heard about you milkmen

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club