Sign in to follow this  
matt.whitney

Broken "One Hour Mode"

Hello,

I am having an issue with the 2013 Fiesta I purchased last fall. The "One Hour Mode" feature is not working the way it is supposed to. The radio will turn itself on in "One Hour Mode" everytime I interact with the car after I turn off the engine. Even if I just lock the car after closing the door, one hour mode will turn on. It also turns on even if I just open the trunk or a car door while the car is off, or if I unlock the car. All I want to do is disable this "feature". Please help me because I really love this car otherwise, but this issue is almost unbearable.

I appreciate any help on this.

One hour mode is only supposed to work when you turn the ignition off (and the radio goes off as normal when you open a door) then press the on button on the radio.

I've never actually heard of anyone having this issue before so I'd suggest either disconnecting the battery for an hour to hard reset it. Hopefully someone else has a better idea 🥴😂