Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

How do you search your own previous posted threads?

StephenFord

On clicking on 'my profile', then seeking out, 'manage followed content', I can only see the last 8 weeks worth of my submissions (2 pages). The post I was searching for is considerably older. How to you do a search of your own posts?

Click on your user name top right of page, next page click on yellow box top right 'see my activity' all your posts will be there.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Milkman said:

Click on your user name top right of page, next page click on yellow box top right 'see my activity' all your posts will be there.

I don't see any of that my user name gives me, sticky note attachments and settings.no yellow box using Safari on an iPad.

4 minutes ago, Milkman said:

2 minutes ago, pragmatix said:

I don't see any of that my user name gives me, sticky note attachments and settings.

Brilliant! I found for me, that if I click on my actual avatar (rather than my name), I get the yellow box, clicking on my name just gives me a menu! Easy when you know how! LOL Thank you...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pragmatix said:

I don't see any of that my user name gives me, sticky note attachments and settings.no yellow box using Safari on an iPad.

Above settings it says 'profile'...easy to miss as it looks like a subheading instead of a link.

Once on the profile, scroll down a bit and click the yellow box on the right as Milkman says.  Then once you're there, you have to select 'posts' from the left hand column, otherwise you get all activity.

It's about as clunky as the search function! :laugh: 

3 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

Brilliant! I found for me, that if I click on my actual avatar (rather than my name), I get the yellow box, clicking on my name just gives me a menu! Easy when you know how! LOL Thank you...

Thanks that works, never thought to click on the picture who would?

Now, whilst we are all here (!), is there a way to search your own 'started' threads rather than all the ones you have contributed to?

19 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

Now, whilst we are all here (!), is there a way to search your own 'started' threads rather than all the ones you have contributed to?

Yeah, that's much easier!  Just click 'latest posts' then 'content I started'. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Yeah, that's much easier!  Just click 'latest posts' then 'content I started'. 

Well, like someone said yesterday, everyday's a school day! LOL Thank you...

• Like 3

Now that all the schools and colleges are locked down it's home tutoring, now, you wouldn't of learned that from looking at a blackboard! 👀

5 minutes ago, Milkman said:

... you wouldn't of learned that from looking at a blackboard! 👀

mmm... 'blackboard', are you still allowed to say that? LOL Hey, I'm an old ***** and still say 'chairman', 'fat' and yearn for 'mansize' tissues (not 'large'!) 🤣

Well, in France objective words are either male or female, if that isn't sexist then I don't know what is!. If anyone asks me for my profile, I turn sideways. 😏

I think you need a name change to 'Milk Operative'. :wink:

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club