Sign in to follow this  
Turvey

Grand Theft Auto Radio Stations

Recommended Posts

I'm not a gamer, I dabbled in Sonic The Hedgehog back in the day, but I know a few of you lot are into GTA.

This post cropped up on my newsfeed thingy this morning and it reminded me that there was a conversation about GTA radio stations. Now apparently you can get an app so you can listen to any of these stations. Android only I'm afraid though. 

 

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/grand-theft-auto-radio-app-for-android-auto-receives-highly-anticipated-update-143976.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen this what a cool idea haha.

You'll never see it in an official play store. The licensing costs for all the music would be ridiculous and I doubt R* would ever let anyone else use the radio presenter and advert sounds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, you have to allow apps from other sources etc 

Screenshot_20200523-122349.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure listening to GTA stations while driving is such a good idea...  I'd be running people over and ramming cop cars singing along to 2Pac- 'I don't give a f**k'! :laugh: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't listen to the radio stations in GTA anymore. I play my own music via USB. However, said USB device does have several of the greats from the GTA games on there and some of the OST ones too such as No Happy Endings by Tangerine Dream. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 5/23/2020 at 12:28 PM, TomsFocus said:

I'm not sure listening to GTA stations while driving is such a good idea...  I'd be running people over and ramming cop cars singing along to 2Pac- 'I don't give a f**k'! :laugh: 

What a song! Do you play GTA 5?

Or anyone on here play GTA 5 online on PC? If so post your username, maybe we can even band together 👍😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Incontro said:

What a song! Do you play GTA 5?

Or anyone on here play GTA 5 online on PC? If so post your username, maybe we can even band together 👍😂

Nope, never liked GTA 5.  I do have it on Xbox One but haven't played for about 4 years!  I still play CoD like a 12 year old...

There are some others on here with GTA 5 but they're all PS4 afaik!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Nope, never liked GTA 5.  I do have it on Xbox One but haven't played for about 4 years!  I still play CoD like a 12 year old...

There are some others on here with GTA 5 but they're all PS4 afaik!

Dammit here I was thinking you're cool 😂 At least you're an xbox guy and not a PS4 guy lol 

Haha my 21 yo brother and all his friends around that age play CoD lol. I only played it when I was really young, I find it too tiring now lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this