Sign in to follow this  
Turvey

FORD 3-NISSAN 1

Our daughter's been having problems with her SEAT Ibiza. Our son who works at the local Ford dealers had mentioned that there were a couple of new Fiestas brought in for hire cars but with the whole Covid thing had never been registered so she went 'just for a look' Ended up buying one! 😄

Time for a photo opportunity 😎

IMG_20200601_111331727_HDR.jpg

16 hours ago, Guy Heaton said:

Good colour.  The Fiesta Mk8 is a cracking car.

Aye, a nice colour indeed. 

I've only been allowed to sit in it, not been allowed to drive it yet! 😄 Seems quite nice inside, a bit plain maybe? I think the spec level is the Trend which as a potential hire car would have been the basic level I presume? 

The Trend is the basic one yeah...but at least even the most basic ones come with alloys, tints and projector headlights these days so not too bad externally!

Must admit, I'm not a fan of the colour lol, sorry! :laugh:  I wouldn't have bought a red Mk7 either though, but I have to admit it does give a nice contrast to the otherwise monochrome driveway!  :biggrin: 

How much was it out of interest?  Was she able to get a discount through her brother?

On 6/2/2020 at 10:04 AM, TomsFocus said:

The Trend is the basic one yeah...but at least even the most basic ones come with alloys, tints and projector headlights these days so not too bad externally!

Must admit, I'm not a fan of the colour lol, sorry! :laugh:  I wouldn't have bought a red Mk7 either though, but I have to admit it does give a nice contrast to the otherwise monochrome driveway!  :biggrin: 

How much was it out of interest?  Was she able to get a discount through her brother?

I actually don't mind the colour - would be far from my first choice but could easily live with it.

Wouldn't be able to live with red though 😁