Do Not Sell My Personal Information

cd player

lasthope
聽Share

my cd player has give up the ghost in my focus 2008,,can get a 2nd hand one out of a 2010 will this fit ok

r.jpg

• Like 2

yes should do聽馃槉

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, lasthope said:

my cd player has give up the ghost in my focus 2008,,can get a 2nd hand one out of a 2010 will this fit ok

r.jpg

If that's how it currently looks then a replacement headunit may be the least of your worries; drivers door and wing mirror possibly tracking and headlights 馃槀

Yes it would be a straight swap provided it's not from a mondeo where the software is different;聽

However if you have bluetooth then the module which is fitted under the dashboard above the glovebox; would need to be linked to the new headunit by Ford.

If your in this position; I strongly recommend going full aftermarket as it would be more bang for the equivalent cost; what you would pay for you would then be investing in to better Quality equipment.

Personally I've gone fully aftermarket in my 2010 focus; I've got some guides here to include tv tuner and reverse camera, great for self isolating lunch breaks.聽

• Like 1

no that's pic of the 2nd hand one in the car over the scrap yard he got no code for it,,and wanting 40quid just looked on eBay seems I can get cheaper ones its just the cd side of my radio heres pic of my one

radio.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club