Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need Help With Led's And Wiring...

dantheman123

Hey, posted a comment on here other day abour wiring up my leds to a 52 plate ford ka, can anyone tell me which of the wires going into the bulbs behind the headlight fitting are positive/negative...

Just that my leds have a positive and negative wires and not to sure what to crimp them to?

Can anybody help please :D

Thanks Dan

Hey, posted a comment on here other day abour wiring up my leds to a 52 plate ford ka, can anyone tell me which of the wires going into the bulbs behind the headlight fitting are positive/negative...

Just that my leds have a positive and negative wires and not to sure what to crimp them to?

Can anybody help please biggrin.gif

Thanks Dan

did they come with a resistor to reduce the power from the main loom to the leds? led low voltage main loom higher voltage so 2 things can happen 1 the sidelights will dim to the same voltage as the leds or the leds will burn out for the wiring simply strip each wire on the main loom and try thr wires they wont blow anything they will only work one way

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club