Do Not Sell My Personal Information

[MK3] Bought some LED headlight bulbs from eBay

DaSingh

His beam pattern is very different from yours, Tom. His has two very bright circular blobs and they're not even at the same height. Whilst I understand you're saying the brick surface will diffuse the light somewhat there is still a noticeable cut-off in your pattern but none at all in his.

• Like 1

I'm with Karlbbb.  Feel free to call me a gammon if it makes you feel good.  I have never seen a reflector halogen standard housing that looked ok when hids or leds were put in.  They all just end up a blob of light.  Even the standard reflectors on my Mk4 Focus look rubbish compared to the projectors on the missus Fiesta.

44 minutes ago, Guy Heaton said:

I'm with Karlbbb.  Feel free to call me a gammon if it makes you feel good.  I have never seen a reflector halogen standard housing that looked ok when hids or leds were put in.  They all just end up a blob of light.  Even the standard reflectors on my Mk4 Focus look rubbish compared to the projectors on the missus Fiesta.

Hello Gammon! 😂

I got a refund from seller and they are going back. Not because of what you said or karlbbb said but simply because I wasn't happy with them from the start and the only way to tell was to try them.

@mjtI think the height was just they way the car was parked and camera angle.

I have LED Bulbs in my fiesta which I got from CEUK because they were specifically made for the fiesta. They don't have the same with the focus on their website, they only have a HID Kit for the focus.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club