Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Digital Speed Display ?

David Ridout

Hi all.  Thank you for letting me join the Forum.  I’ve just purchased a 2020.75 Fiesta St Line X Edition 155 Mhev in Agate black. 
Does anyone know how to get the info display to show digital speed? I was under the impression that it was able to do so ? My 2020 Ford Transit does ? 

Hi. Assuming its the same as the 140, you need to select the My View screen on the display between the instruments using the buttons on the right of the steering wheel, using the OK button to scroll between the screens, then use the menu to select what you want displayed, including speed.

It's in the handbook somewhere (Edit: under Information Displays - General Information) , but I daresay you've not had time to plough through that yet. Glad to see on another thread you're enjoying the car so far, look forward to further updates.

IMG_20180616_140225.jpg

Edited by Eric Bloodaxe
Extra sentence
  • Like 1

Thank you - it was there! Must have missed it - I thought it should be as virtually the same dash as my Transit Custom  - so far loving it.  Son has a normal 140 and this is definitely smoother through the gears - not as much Turbo Lag either  

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

The Digital Speedo display on my 69 plate Fiesta ST Line has suddenly gone blank. I have it displayed all the time usually. Any idea how I can get in back?

• 1 year later...
On 5/11/2021 at 7:29 PM, KAAN said:

The Digital Speedo display on my 69 plate Fiesta ST Line has suddenly gone blank. I have it displayed all the time usually. Any idea how I can get in back?

Yeh mine just done same 

On 10/21/2020 at 9:44 AM, David Ridout said:

Hi all.  Thank you for letting me join the Forum.  I’ve just purchased a 2020.75 Fiesta St Line X Edition 155 Mhev in Agate black. 
Does anyone know how to get the info display to show digital speed? I was under the impression that it was able to do so ? My 2020 Ford Transit does ? 

On my previous Focus ST it was on one of the dashboard "views" accessed from the right hand steering wheel control panel. From memory the digital speed displayed in "My View" - Not sure if this was just on ST models or not though.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club