Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Fitness/walking...Best app and p.c tracking throught watch.

jace1969

I have a Samsung watch and it's great but it don't log a route through Google Maps on phone or pc so i have to use Sports Tracker but it's not compatible with watch so everytime when i go for a walk i have to set it up on phone like press start etc but on watch it's auto and if i forget i have no route,is it something I'm missing on the Samsung health app on my phone.

Is there any that you use where it works with watch to phone but also you can view it on p.c the route and logging details.

Do you have poor memory where you been? 😂😂😂

My Samsung health just tells me how many steps/miles a day which is enough info for me and I'm in the top 2% of all Samsung health users. Must be alot of lazy Samsung users out there if that's the case. 

had a busier day yesterday and could see why my feet ache! 

Screenshot_20201107-150114_Samsung Health.jpg

Is there any that you use where it works with watch to phone but also you can view it on p.c the route and logging details.

On 11/7/2020 at 3:03 PM, iantt said:

My Samsung health just tells me how many steps/miles a day which is enough info for me and I'm in the top 2% of all Samsung health users. Must be alot of lazy Samsung users out there if that's the case. 

Just that when i go out and look back on a map i look at places where i could cut through like some round here have no sign

so i have been up a few and end up turning round as it's a dead end or to see where it leads me if i wanted to take that route next time.

Went out again today my nine 5 mile walk,its amazing the things you see and can look at better and the Samsung watch is great as i can even take calls when in my pocket.

On 11/7/2020 at 3:03 PM, iantt said:

Blimey, you should do a job where you get to sit down driving cars all day! :wink:

Jace, I think it's the Strava app that you're after.  No idea if it's free or even if it works on Android but that's the one that records routes.

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

Blimey, you should do a job where you get to sit down driving cars all day! :wink:

Yeah, Friday was to busy for me, I was getting greedy 🤑🤑🤑normally I do 18,000 steps a day which is about ok. 

• Like 1

Have a look at the Garmin 225 should be able to pick one up fairly cheap.

You will have to download "Garmin connect " its also available as an app and from there you can view all the maps and stats you need.

Once syncd to Garmin via bluetooth it can be shifted to Strava ( better format to view) once its set up its a seamless as it auto loads once in range of your phone providing you have bluetooth switched on.

So this Strava is better than the Genuine Samsung health for all the details as seen it installed in a lot of phones and reviews seem good, Samsung watch to phone only gives you an area like a round circle but the best thing i don't have to set anything up just go out as watch recognizes that im walking and starts the app to store it.

On the phone alone i use the ....Sports Tracker  as i used this for ages when i didn't have the watch and this app is amazing for detail but won't work on phones.

Just wanted to see if there were one where it works like the Samsung one... watch to phone.. where you just install it on phone and link to watch and just go out and starts.

Ah right. My mistake. I read your post as looking for a device not a Samsung app. You could always see if your Samsung watch is compatible with Strava or other fitness trackers but from experience with Samsung "smart" Tv's there pretty dumb and will only connect to other Samsung products.

I quite like the O.S. app, for an annual sub of around £20 if memory serves me, you can load app to phone and get great routes etc, also GPS for walking with plenty of route info

• 4 weeks later...

My Samsung wellbeing just discloses to me the number of steps/miles daily which is sufficient data for me and I'm in the top 2% of all Samsung wellbeing clients. Must be alot of apathetic Samsung clients out there if that is the situation.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club