Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi everyone,

I’m not a Ford owner myself at the moment (Jaguar XF is my current car) but please don’t kick me out.  My son’s first car is a 2009 Fiesta so I’ve been lurking for a couple of years, reading others’ views and experiences of the car.  His has been a pretty good car, certainly better than the knackered Mk4 Cortina 1.6L I had when I was his age.  The subsequent Mk5 2.0GL I had was a completely different beast though.

I have to say this seems to be a friendly place, full of good advice and entertaining chat.  Much better than the rather stuffy Jaguar forum anyway!

I probably won’t post much or often but would like to say thanks to those who have and do.

All the best,

Neil (Midfield Diamond)

Hi Neil

Welcome to the site.  Yes people are friendly and there be brains here too…  I do my best to contribute the little I can, but these guys have helped me loads.  I bet there are people here that would love to monkey with your old MK 4 if it was still around as it’s a real rare beast nowadays.  No CAN bus, ECU, or other “clever” stuff to worry about, just the fun of laying down an oil smoke trail and paying classic car insurance😃