Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014 Mondeo Business Edition Alloy Wheel Paint

Plough
聽Share

Hi all, wondering if anyone can help. I have a 2014 2.0D Mondeo Business Edition with the 15 spoke 17" alloys. The paint on one of the wheels has been scuffed, but not down to the metal so I'm wanting to touch it up, but I can't find the particular paint name. Does anyone happen to know the correct paint type to get for the wheels?

Ta 馃檪

• 1 month later...

On 6/4/2021 at 8:13 PM, Plough said:

Hi all, wondering if anyone can help. I have a 2014 2.0D Mondeo Business Edition with the 15 spoke 17" alloys. The paint on one of the wheels has been scuffed, but not down to the metal so I'm wanting to touch it up, but I can't find the particular paint name. Does anyone happen to know the correct paint type to get for the wheels?

Ta 馃檪

If they're the standard silver alloy wheels then Stardust Silver might do the trick...it's what I've used on my 19" TXS and 18" Focus ST alloys.聽

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club