Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello from Sweden

Cabben

Here's my car, a XR2i. but has issues to find th spare sheet metal to restore it around the fuel cap, on the left side. no rust whatsoever underneath, runs perfectly, a daily driver summertime. here at this it had hit a roebuck, busted just the license plate, and rolled under the car. But need a new left foglight which is busted on this car and seems to be impossible to find. A non-restored car, with very few owners. Still same bodyparts as it's delivered from the factory in Spain. Oh, I forgit it has ony rulled 78000 km.

spacer.png

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kenny_stline said:

Very nice 👍 

It's a very fun car, and the prce was a real bargain. Lesser than £500... 

Nice! Looks like it has potential, does it drive straight on flat ground?  Just slightly worried about the rowbuck.  Have you put it through the MOT (I think this the bilbesiktning where you are?) if so, do they give advice on issues that are found, but don't cause a failure of the test?  I used to have the MK1 950cc and even that was really good fun to drive and did a lot of hard work for me at the time as well.

9 hours ago, Marineboy said:

Nice! Looks like it has potential, does it drive straight on flat ground?  Just slightly worried about the rowbuck.  Have you put it through the MOT (I think this the bilbesiktning where you are?) if so, do they give advice on issues that are found, but don't cause a failure of the test?  I used to have the MK1 950cc and even that was really good fun to drive and did a lot of hard work for me at the time as well.

It does, it rolled under the car, a small one just busted the license plate holder. passsed without complaints whatsover, except a rusty brakeline which is replaced in the right wheel house

• 11 months later...
On 6/18/2021 at 7:08 PM, Cabben said:

This car has the stock crashplate still in place

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club