Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hey 👋🏼

Dave.tam

Evening! Haven’t owned a Ford for a while, but decided to chop my 2018 330d in for a Puma, and apart from being slow in comparison, I actually love it 😁 It’s a performance pack car, but I think that’s the only extra. 

Haven't read any posts yet, so not sure if you lot are going to be old Puma purists, or if you embrace the newby?! 

Always wanted a Mustang GT, but Ford won’t do me the deal I want. There’s always next time….

FFAD78DD-643E-4345-A804-72B37C5008B7.jpeg

• Like 2

Same colour as the test drive car as I got to drive several times, I've ordered a Puma ST performance edition in black with the sunroof and assistance pack, not be arriving now till early-mid November.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Thanks guys, but it’s actually sold already! Gotta cash in on this microchip shortage! Sold it 2 months after I bought it for much more money than I paid for it brand new! It’s crazy out there at the moment. 

On a better note though…..ordered a race red Mustang GT with custom pack 2 and a black roof 😈 

just have to wait about 7-12 months for it to be built 🙄😁

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dave.tam said:

Just have to wait about 7-12 months for it to be built 

I can't even imagine wanting the same car in 12 months time let alone waiting that long for one to be built!!  You must have some patience! :laugh:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

I can't even imagine wanting the same car in 12 months time let alone waiting that long for one to be built!!  You must have some patience! :laugh:

stock pile the modifications in the mean time 😄

3 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Well to be honest, I’ve wanted one since Ford bought them across the pond! I test drove a GT in 2015 and fell in love. It’s my dream car 🙂 it’s just never been the right time to buy for me. Been to Ford so many times to try and do a deal, but always ended up buying a different car. This time, heart won out over head 😈

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club