Do Not Sell My Personal Information

S1600 Arrived

adzmcp

Finally got a S1600 in showroom today. Its a White one. We have a Blue one arriving soon. After seeing the pics online etc i was thinking this car would look bad. Honestly pictures do this car no justice. The car is really smart and not as chav as it looks in photos. We have had lots of people show interest in the car and waiting to see the blue one to comapre before ordering but I must say its a good looking car. The Heated leather seats are different from the Zetec S normal ones and they have Blue stiching. if u can find one to look at I strongly suggest it

There is a blue one in essex ford on the a127 near southend essex not to sure about it myself each to there own i suppose

Right this is gonna be geeky but, where abouts are the heated seat switchs located???? Ie is there a button which i can now buy and add to my car, as i am going to be retriming my seats in the future and if i go down the leather route i could then add some heat pads in the seat.

Right this is gonna be geeky but, where abouts are the heated seat switchs located???? Ie is there a button which i can now buy and add to my car, as i am going to be retriming my seats in the future and if i go down the leather route i could then add some heat pads in the seat.

It may be geeky, but i know the answer!! the buttons are located on the plastic part around the seat base

Epic info!!!!!

I hoped they would be next too the esp button...oh well.

Thanks

for £16,645 i'd rather buy a standard zetec s and spend the remaining monies on the mountune kit. such a waste of money for a not very 'special' car. reminds me of the fiesta st500, they were a complete gimmick just like this.

its priced nearly the same as a renaultsport clio 200 cup!!!

There is one on autotrader with delivery mileage.

I like it APART from the while alloys, in my view they are VILE and ruin the car.

However, as has been said £16.500+ no way would I pay that for a ZS with stickers, white wheels and heated leather seats.

There are quite a few on autotrader in both colours.

I like the white wheels personally, would love to make the wheels on my fiesta white but i think without the blue stripes to break it up a bit a white car with white wheels would be a little over the top for me.

I would have liked the keyless entry and starting on my Zetec S as I like that sort of stuff but not for that price :)

I had a good look round one yesterday while getting the subwoofer fitted in my zs. It was blue one. The White wheels put me off, the look very aftermarket and the salesguy a was talking towaz saying they would discolour easy and go yellow. Still, imagine the brake dust on the fronts. OTT Stripes look good but il just goto Dmb if I wanted them don't like side ones leather was nice but I would only want half leather like old zs thatwas nice

I picked up my S1600 and i didnt pay £16995 for mine, straight from the dealership for £14! well worth it! and the pictures dont do it justice, looks great in the flesh. you either love it or loathe it i suppose. i had my white zetec back in feb 09 and there wasn't many about, now theres loads where i live, so hopefully there wont be many S1600s near me! lol

Thanks lol. I was about to say £16995 is not what you would pay thats like list price. Plus the Standard S1600 is only £1k more than a ZetecS. If you bought a Zetec S and put the bits on to match S1600 you would be looking at £600 for leather (Thats not even heated) Street Pack £750 Suff Plates £50 mats £25. Already thats £1425. Thats £425 more than a S1600 and you still get Leather Handbrake Leather steering wheel and Stripes on the outside and a chance to own one in performance Blue. If you put it in perspective the S1600 is a far better value car than the ZetecS. Even when ZetecS is discounted down there is always only £1k between them. Also its a Ltd Edition Car

White or Performance blue.......... hmmm

Common vs Unique....... hmmmm

Sheep vs Trendsetter...... hmm

Performance blue all day long

Thanks lol. I was about to say £16995 is not what you would pay thats like list price. Plus the Standard S1600 is only £1k more than a ZetecS. If you bought a Zetec S and put the bits on to match S1600 you would be looking at £600 for leather (Thats not even heated) Street Pack £750 Suff Plates £50 Mats £25. Already thats £1425. Thats £425 more than a S1600 and you still get Leather Handbrake Leather steering wheel and Stripes on the outside and a chance to own one in performance Blue. If you put it in perspective the S1600 is a far better value car than the ZetecS. Even when ZetecS is discounted down there is always only £1k between them. Also its a Ltd Edition Car

I would say something like this if i wanted to sell it too.

Can you do me the s1600 for 13.5k? I'll take a white with blue stripes.

I was not trying to sell it I was basically telling people why the cars is actually a better value car thab a ZetecS. With many people saying "I would not pay £16485" for that I was explaining why its more money and the fact that the price was list price. The car still has discounts on it like another fiesta.

I reckon the performance blue one would look alot better than the white. White body on white wheels can't look right, surely?!

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up my S1600 and i didnt pay £16995 for mine, straight from the dealership for £14! well worth it! and the pictures dont do it justice, looks great in the flesh. you either love it or loathe it i suppose. i had my white zetec back in feb 09 and there wasn't many about, now theres loads where i live, so hopefully there wont be many S1600s near me! lol

Mad respect for you mate i think you are absolutely right...

Yeh there are a lot of white ZS around and i think its the white wheels that make the s1600. soo unique...i just took delivery of my white one and fitted the mountune performance kit to it....mate it turns heads like a lambo and u know that doesnt happen with any other fezza.

i paid just over 15 for mine and i think they are worth every penny...

I was always keen to see white ZS wheels on a frozen white model, but going by the pics Im not keen.. the only thing I'd prefer from the S1600 is the heated leathers! :D

Mad respect for you mate i think you are absolutely right...

Yeh there are a lot of white ZS around and i think its the white wheels that make the s1600. soo unique...i just took delivery of my white one and fitted the mountune performance kit to it....mate it turns heads like a lambo and u know that doesnt happen with any other fezza.

i paid just over 15 for mine and i think they are worth every penny...

Any pics mate?

They've just arrived at chester ford to i think well there was a white fiesta in there with blue stripes, saw a performance blue one in warrington few weeks back there such a nice car i really loved the black leather with blue stiching,

BUT arent ford doing an offer on the normal ZS which means online at least there taking about 3k off list with out even haggling so a fully kitted up 120ps ZS is about 15.5k inc options such as leather, street pack, city pack, bluetooth etc etc

Personally just because of that offer id get a normal ZS dont get me wrong tho the s1600 looks mint its about time ford started tarting up the mk7 with some deacent paint jobs such as performance blue and some half deacent equipemt.

Mike