Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Htc Desire (Or Any Android Phone) Bluetooth/usb

AlexB

Has anyone got a HTC Desire (or any other android phone I guess) that can tell me that it all works perfectly with the bluetooth and USB in a mk2.5 focus?

Ordering one tomorrow morning unless someone says it won't work... :)

Has anyone got a HTC Desire (or any other android phone I guess) that can tell me that it all works perfectly with the bluetooth and USB in a mk2.5 focus?

Ordering one tomorrow morning unless someone says it won't work... smile.gif

bluetooth and usb are geneic so tre should be no problems working

Well, the 6000CD bluetooth module doesn't support A2DP so you're unlikely to be able to stream music from your Desire (if it's like my Blackberry). But using it hands free for calls should be ok.

Well, the 6000CD bluetooth module doesn't support A2DP so you're unlikely to be able to stream music from your Desire (if it's like my Blackberry). But using it hands free for calls should be ok.

I can stream music via bluetooth from my iPhone, that's A2DP isn't it?

I can stream music via bluetooth from my iphone, that's A2DP isn't it?

It is, but both ends (the phone and the head unit in the car) have to support it. The 6000CD doesn't (or at least mine on a 59 plate doesn't). Not sure what the iPhone does - you may be ok...

desire works a treat in my mk7 fez

i have gor the htc touch 2 and it does work with my sat nav which is a windscreen type garmin. It does connect straight way and there is no problem. however with my previous nokia, i was able to send texts, access my add book, name is displayed (instead of number) when my mobile is called. There was more i can do with my nokia though.

I know this does not answer your question about compatibility between focus and htc. it is very likely that both will connect but you may not be able to do extended or advanced feaetures with it.

• 1 month later...

I have a 59 plate titanium and the radio with bluetooth support, I can get the phone to connect and once had the music playing through but that doesn't work any more. None of the phone functions work; pretty useless. My iPhone worked a treat.