Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Low Can You Go?

hex

Well I'm lookin for the best way to get my fiesta as low as possible. Me and a mate have got a bet on to see who can get their car the lowest to the ground. He's got a mk4 golf and he's currently sitting at about 70mm from the ground and his mudflaps are about 30mm. So anyone got any suggestions for a decent set of coilovers that will make it go on it's hoop so to speak:D

you can get the car low on any coilovers. ap coilovers are at the cheap end of the range at around £450

(link)

these have helper springs which (correct me if im wrong) you can remove if you want to get it even lower.

fiesta has no chance against a mk4 golf... not if u still wanna be able to drive it

Take the wheels off, you'll be 0mm off the ground and it will drive almost as well as if you went to less than 70mm off the ground.

Sorry mate, can't help on the lowering front. That Golf must be a flipping nightmare to drive though... why would you do that to yourself?!

Sorry mate, can't help on the lowering front. That Golf must be a flipping nightmare to drive though... why would you do that to yourself?!

Yes 70mm, you can't get your fingers into the arches, it's down past the tyre and yes it's a nightmare to drive, we went through a multi-story car park and it start scraping and a random guy shouted don't worry mate, it's your mud flaps then it bellied lol. The engine bay has a guard under it and it's fell off lol.

So in reality I've accepted an impossible task without having major arch rolling? lol.

Probably buy those coilovers and see how it goes, I just love a low car.

Yes 70mm, you can't get your fingers into the arches, it's down past the tyre and yes it's a nightmare to drive, we went through a multi-story car park and it start scraping and a random guy shouted don't worry mate, it's your mud flaps then it bellied lol. The engine bay has a guard under it and it's fell off lol.

So in reality I've accepted an impossible task without having major arch rolling? lol.

Probably buy those coilovers and see how it goes, I just love a low car.

Hi aside from the lowering of the car, it's also a good idea to wax the underbody with WD-40 spray on oil or somthing of simmilar brand as by lowering the chassie you are subjecting the car to more rain water and salt cristal in the winter months waxing with oil really helps to build up a ressistance to the dirt. ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club