Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford fiesta 2002 1.25 mk4/5 icv

Lee43

Hi there all i got a ford fiesta 1.25 mk5 has the zetec s engine. Im wanting to clean the icv but this engine the airbox assembly sits right on top of engine the throttle body sits vertical with the air ducting going onto from top. I can see what looks like the icv having removed the entire airbox assembly but it sits right in centre of inlet manifold and i cant see how to remove it without removing the actual inlet manifold. Anyone help me? I looked online at mk5 but cant see any with this engine i have in mine. I also have haynes manual but the icv it describes in here is not same as my engine it describes zetec se and endura e engine.

much appreciated.

thanks

The 2000-2002 ICV is in a different position to earlier models as you've found.
Looks like you just remove the 2 bolts with access between the manifold branches. See here

• Thanks 1

Thanks dan thats great just what i was looking for. I suspected it could be removed through manifold but wasnt sure good job i have small hands cause i think if you got big hands be a right pita 🤣 didnt expect a reply many thanks much appreciated. 👍 for ford owners club 😉

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club