Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Early upgrade on PCP

Pharmacychris

I have just done a valuation of my 2019 Vignale and it is coming up at around 18,000 on WeBuyAnyCar. My plan ends in December and I owe around 7000 as a final payment (paying 250 per month). Obviously I would be crazy to hand it back when I can buy it for 7000 and sell for 18000 but is there an easy way of doing an upgrade or would it be a case of paying them off, selling privately, then taking out a brand new deal?

Just go in and part-ex with Ford. They’ll let you do it early.

Ford’s trade in price is roughly what wbac will offer you so they should give you £18k, pay of the outstanding £9k and you’ve £9 equity towards the new one.

Simples! 

Make sure you press them for discounts on top too to sweeten the deal even more!

25 minutes ago, Smartd00d said:

Just go in and part-ex with Ford. They’ll let you do it early.

Ford’s trade in price is roughly what wbac will offer you so they should give you £18k, pay of the outstanding £9k and you’ve £9 equity towards the new one.

Simples! 

Make sure you press them for discounts on top too to sweeten the deal even more!

You may be waiting quite a long time for a new car... 😔

1 hour ago, Mavroz said:

You may be waiting quite a long time for a new car... 😔

This is the problem with the current situation.

You can sell your used car for a lot, but there aren't any new cars to finance.  And all used cars have held value so you don't 'gain' financially by buying another similar age used car.

On topic though, you can sell the car whenever you like assuming it's on FordCredit.  Just go into the app and request a final figure.  Pay that off as soon as you receive payment for the car, the rest is all yours.  

Alternatively, go to WBAC with your final payment (in writing) and they'll pay it off, just giving you the equity in the car.

Or, as above, ask at your local Ford dealership if they can do you a good deal on anything at the moment.  (Least likely though in the current circumstances!)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club