Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Outer Window Trim


Recommended Posts

Hello help guys im looking to replace what i would describe as the black sticky tape looking stuff that goes around the window frame.Starts from the top down towards wing mirror,mine is starting to bubble for some reason ? Are they called Door Outside Body Moldings as per attached ? Thank  you..



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes, ford literally just wraps the window frames in vinyl from factory

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...