Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Buying New Fiesta

mart84

This might be a very silly question but ive got to ask it. I currently own a 2009 fiesta zetec but i want to upgrade and buy a zetec s. Weres the best place to go to get a new one. Is it best direct from ford or is there so other dealer people no of that does better deals? Im in staffordshire, west midlands area. Thanks

This might be a very silly question but ive got to ask it. I currently own a 2009 fiesta zetec but i want to upgrade and buy a zetec s. Weres the best place to go to get a new one. Is it best direct from ford or is there so other dealer people no of that does better deals? Im in staffordshire, west midlands area. Thanks

I wouldn't recommend heartlands ford at tamworth.

is £13800 good price for a new zetec s ?

Prices to aim for are: Zetec S 3dr 1.6 120ps

£12000

Zetec S 3dr 1.6 TDCi 95ps

£12800

thanks mate, that from ford dealer, yes? also what do you recomend, diesel or petrol for overall? thankyou

thanks mate, that from ford dealer, yes? also what do you recomend, diesel or petrol for overall? thankyou

I've got a Zetec S TDCi and its great, tax only £20 for 12 months, 65+ MPG and cheap to insure.

I paid £13500 for mine but its loaded with about £800 of options.

Got it from GK Group Chesterfield (ford dealer)

You have to haggle hard, I had a 08 Fiesta ghia tdci to trade in and got a price for it i was happy with.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club